Monday, April 13, 2015

Fall Away: Bully






You're poisonous, toxic, bad
for my health. 
You're greedy, sly, way too 
stealth.
You hurt me, use me, mistreat 
and abuse me.

But your apologetic eyes, 
As you tell your lies, 
Draw me back in, 
And I forgive every sin. 
I take you back, 
Your love is my crack. 
I'm clearly a masochist, 
You're my personal terrorist.
My tormentor,  
My lover, 
My bully, 
My friend.



Synopsis:
This is a love/ hate relationship book.
Jared was Tate's best friend until freshman year when he became her bully.
Tate left for Junior year just to get away from the torments, humiliations, being shut out, blacklisted at parties and gossiped about.

She comes back in senior year, with more confidence than when she left. She knows who she is and she won't put up with Jared anymore.



After literally crashing one of Jared's party's
the stakes go up for both of them.

Jared makes an appearance in the girls dressing room... just to piss her off, but it ends with a picture of him and Tate in only a towel.



“You were my tempest, my thunder cloud, my tree in the downpour. I loved all of those things, and I loved you. But now…you’re a fucking drought. I thought that all the assholes drove German cars, but it turns out that pricks in Mustangs can still leave scars."  

But after Tate reads the monologue they have to make for English lit. He starts trying to get her back, firstly by telling her why, after a failed bonfire... including a drunk date and an assault.

After a disturbing revelation they start a relationship, they come to the prom together and come to the after party.

And out there comes a video of them having sex at the after party, which ends with Tate totally

trashing Jared's car.

After her finding out he didn't send the video to humiliate her, but it was one crazy ex-girlfriend that videotaped them while having sex, stealing his cellphone and sending it to the whole school, they go back to their own brand of normal.



Stars: 4.5 loving stars

It was a really good book and different from the normal romance novel, and it goes into some important topics an all, but sometimes in the first half of the book the  hate,anger and sadness she has is very prominent
But hell I couldn't put the fucking book down, when I started I simply couldn't stop


What can you use this book for in real life:

Stay strong, rain can only last so long before the sun comes back... or just trow some attitude and make people respect you.

And never believe hate and anger makes you stronger, it simply makes you an asshole in worldclass

No comments:

Post a Comment